- About Us
- Result Center
- News & Disclosures
- Board and Shareholders Actions
- IR Calendar
We believe in earning the confidence of consumers, shareholders and the wider society.
It is our belief that:
• Every incident can be prevented
• Safety can be managed
• Our management is responsible for ensuring the safe operations
• Protecting the environment is our responsibility
In Elsewedy Electric we are all committed to:
• Pursue the goal of no harm to people
• Train our employees on how to perform their jobs safely
• Provide the necessary resources for a safe and clean workplace and environment
• Plan for, respond to and recover from any emergency, crisis and business disruption
• Promote best practice in our industry
• Minimize our environmental impact through efficient use of materials and energy
• Encourage a culture in which all employees share our commitment to safety and environment
• Continuously improve the way we manage safety and environment protection in our operations
As an industrial company, environmental conservation and sustainable development are among our top priorities. In line with the increasing global emphasis and awareness on corporate environmental responsibility, Elsewedy has implemented an environmental management system in accordance with the ISO 14000 family of standards. This system encompasses all aspects of environmental management, such as the use of raw materials and energy, the management of technological processes and the requirements for products aimed at eliminating or reduce their environmental impact. Our comprehensive set of codes, policies and assurance processes define how we aim to operate in environmentally responsible ways.
The Fair Meter project addresses all major issues that the electronic industry is facing today – energy intensity, labour standards, use of conflict materials (3TG), material scarcity and E-waste. We tackle the above issues by implementing transparency throughout the supply chain, develop higher standards in the industry and lower exposure to risks in volatile material markets globally.
We are replacing materials which are harmful to the environment with materials are less impactful and can be reused, recycled or disposed of safely. We have a return policy in place, which encompasses wooden pallets, plastic discs and casings (container) and wooden covers (for copper enameled wire).
We have launched awareness campaigns and initiatives to encourage the monitoring of our electricity and water consumption, waste production and CO2 footprint. These include (but are not limited to) carpooling & bus services initiatives, the implementation of paperless desk policy and tree planning campaigns.